PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM TAKES UP TO 10 DAYS SHIPPING
Designed in the UK, for the ever increasing threat from more sophisticated and higher frequency RF devices, the WAM-108t provides complete coverage and logging of all activity in the surrounding area.
The WAM-108t is designed to detect and locate transmissions from all types of Radio Frequency devices. It contains an unprecedented eight separate RF detectors operating simultaneously to give complete RF coverage: 1 x 0-14 GHz Wideband, 5 x Cellular 2G/3G/4G and 2 x Wifi/Bluetooth 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
The 0-14 GHz Wideband detector provides the highest range of coverage of all RF activity in the target area. The frequency of the detected signal (up to 6GHz) can be seen simultaneously and the new ‘Livescan’ software shows the detected live signal pattern graphically to help identify the signal type. This can be particularly useful when searching for pulsing or burst devices such as GPS trackers.
The five cellular bands offer complete detection of all 2G/3G/4G mobile based devices including mobile phones, smartphones, vehicle trackers, GSM listening devices (bugs) and covert wireless 3G/4G cameras. There are now more devices than ever using these cellular bands and the WAM-108t ensures they will all be detected.
- Multiband Wireless Detection and logging of all types of RF signals
- 8 Separate RF detectors operating simultaneously to give complete RF coverage:
- 1 x 0-14 GHz Wideband Detector, 5 x Cellular 2G/3G/4G Detectors and 2 x Wifi/Bluetooth 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Detectors
- Detects all types of RF devices: Audio and Video Bugs, Mobile Phones, Smartphones, GPS Trackers, SMS (Texts), GSM Bugs, 3G/4G Video, Bluetooth & Wifi Devices, Burst and ‘Store & Forward’ devices
- Wideband detection range of 0-14 GHz – our highest ever detection coverage with 6 GHz frequency counter for analogue and digital signals
- Cellular bands detect 800 MHz (4G), 900 MHz (2G/4G), 1800 MHz (2G/4G), 2100 MHz (3G), 2600MHz (4G)
- Separate 2.4 GHz and new 5Ghz band detector for Wifi/Bluetooth/Video and other latest generation devices