TSCM - Debugging Services
What are technical surveillance countermeasures?
A Technical Surveillance Countermeasure (TSCM), also known as a “debugging” sweep or electronic surveillance sweep, is a highly-specialized service that detects the presence of eavesdropping devices such as hidden microphones or “bugs.” The goal of a Technical Surveillance Countermeasure is to identify existing security breaches and/or potential weaknesses in technical and communications security and to recommend corrective action to neutralize the risks.
What we offer
Using specialised equipment, well trained and experienced technicians we offer full debugging sweeps of offices, homes and vehicles. Our services are available to government and private individuals. Each sweep consists of the following.
- Counter surveillance sweep for any transmitting devices
- Verifying of hostel and friendly signals
- Physical inspection for none transmitting devices when needed
- Basic security assessment
- Full email report on completion
Why choose us?
- Professional industry leading equipment
- Highly experienced technicians
- Services available day or night
- Services available throughout Africa
- Security assessments
- Debugging of cars, offices and homes
- Discreet and reliable
- Affordable and easy to understand pricing
Debugging sweeps are charged at a standard rate making them quotable and dependable. The following prices are for the Johannesburg area but our services are available throughout Africa. For a detailed quote please feel free to contact us for a prompt reply. These prices are also based on standard room and offices sizes. We have rounded off these sizes to 5mx5m per room or office.
R1800 - Call out (includes first room or office)
R500 - Per additional room, office or vehicle
Additional TSCM services
R500 - Comprehensive report (basic report included)
R250 - Comprehensive security assessment (per room or office)